Photographers in Charleston, South Carolina

Weddings are like a classic book with details, characters, and landscapes. The photography is there to tell a story of just that and you can always revisit those moments of your wedding day. Whether you want to focus on the traditional portraiture or more photo-journalistic styles, we have provided an extensive list of Charleston photographers to fit your style and budget.

Photographers

 
4 Featured Weddings
(843) 300-2109
When photographing weddings, we love using natural light, drool over charming venues, adore creative details, and work tirelessly to capture those captivating, intimate, hilarious, and candid moments throughout the day! We strive to build relationships with all of our clients so that when their big... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
3 Featured Weddings
843.762.9898
Our couples each have a unique style and story. Wildflowers to roses. Tiered cakes to donuts. Super heroes to James Bond appeal. Sunshine to raindrops. Sacred ceremonies to rocking parties. We are two creatives who met in the darkroom at Brooks Institute of Photography and made Charleston our home.

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
3 Featured Weddings
843-767-6888
Richard Bell Photography is the most recommended and recognized wedding photography studio in Charleston, SC. Founded by Richard in the early 90’s, succeeded by his son Nathan in ’04, and joined by a team of ridiculously talented artists and staff, our studio has a nuanced artistic vision... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
843-730-3861
David Strauss Photography is based in Charleston, SC and provides a commercial photography style to weddings, engagement, and bridal shoots.

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
I absolutely LOVE coastal + plantation weddings that include ample Spanish Moss, a marina or beach area, time to shoot in downtown Charleston, and lots of bright colors!  My work has been featured in Charleston Weddings Magazine, The Knot, Southern Bride, and on many fabulous blogs including... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
We’re a husband and wife photography team, based in Charleston, who love to capture details, raw emotion, and natural, journalistic photos! We specialize in engagement sessions and outdoor / plantation style weddings in Charleston, but will never turn down a chance to travel to capture your big... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
Wedding and portrait photographer based in Charleston, SC but able to travel! Please feel free to contact me to book your wedding or session.

More Details Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
Charleston based Fine Art Wedding Photography. Specializing in both film and digital. Film quotes are available upon special request.

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
1 Featured Wedding
615-973-0101
Jenn Cady is a Nationally recognized photographer who has recently moved to the Charleston, South Carolina area.  jenn has had photos in seventeen, glamour and people magainze.  She is one of the official photographers for the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Program.  She is skilled... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites
 
843-754-5657
Hi! We're Katie & Jay and we specialize in outdoor & historic venue wedding photography. Our style is 80/20 - 80% of the time we capture the authentic moments without inserting ourselves. The other 20% is when we gently direct you when its time to get ready, your portraits, and the family photos.... Read More

More Details Visit Website Add to Favorites

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |